Pick-up and drop-off at the hotels
Certified English/Spanish speaking tour guide
National Park entrance fees
Pick up at hotels located faraway from Puerto Iguazu center
Meeting And Pickup
What To Expect
Iguazu Falls This activity is undoubtedly the most beautiful walk in Iguazú, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world that no one can miss. This attraction includes a transfer from downtown hotels or those located on the route to the Falls. Round trip. Our guide during the transfer will provide you with information about the park, the falls, flora and fauna of the place so that when you tour the park you do not miss any attraction. Enjoy a full day at the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. They have 3 classic routes: upper, lower and Devil’s Throat, all of them very easy to access and with the transfer of the ecological train that is included with the entrance to the park.
9 hours • Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel.
- In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate Due to COVID 19, entrance fees need to be booked online.
- We will provide you with more information at the time of booking
- Schedules may vary, according to weather, traffic, etc.
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter de park (Health Passport or Vaccination Card). You can take the vaccination card you were given in your country.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.